Saturday, August 13, 2011

A week in the life of Mama V

What a week!
Monday I caught a bug, and not a very nice one either. By Tuesday I could barely move, my muscles were sore and it felt like I ran a 24 hour marathon. Besides the fact I was running to the bathroom every twenty minutes and thought about camping out in there.

Wednesday wasn't much better, I knew on Thursday I was taking a road trip to San Francisco with my son to pay his traffic ticket he got there a month ago.
So when Thursday rolled around, I decided not to eat or drink anything, I was feeling better but still not a hundred percent. I didn't want to make him stop for a bunch of bathroom trips.
We got to San Francisco and found the court house. His ticket was only $234 instead of the $1200 he thought it was going to be. It was a nice day and we walked around a few shops before heading home.


My Parents 50th wedding anniversary was Saturday, I had two large salads to make which took me several hours. One was potato and the other Italian pasta. I also had several loads of laundry to finish up. By 9p.m. I was exhausted and afraid I might have overdone it but Saturday came and I was feeling fine. The anniversary party was nice, my sister did the majority of the cooking and the decorations. My mom made a replica of their wedding cake back from 1961 and it was beautiful.
50 years together, wow, what a milestone.


Remember to tell your Parents how much you love them, they're the reason you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment