Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend over & School starts tomorrow!!

Tonight my brother David and I went over to his friend Joe's house and watched W.W.E. Summer Slam.
Three hours of  wrestling. What's really fun is watching Joe and David get completely into it.  Don't ever tell them that wrestling is fake, they will tag team you, put  you in a choke hold and tie your legs behind your head.
Well okay, maybe that's not entirely true, they're just nerdy die hard wrestling fans. They have been since they were about 13 years old. They are now 36 and not much has changed except the wrestlers that come and go.
I secretly like watching too since I somehow manage to watch all the wrestling pay per views with them.
My favorite wrestler Is 'Bret The Hit Man Hart'. The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be!
He retired quite a few years ago but has come out of retirement this year for a few rounds. Makes me  happy. He used to wear pink and black as his wrestling colors and he was hot hot hot!

Well, summer vacation is officially over for my daughter as she starts school tomorrow. I remember when I was in school we got out right before Memorial weekend and went back after Labor Day. Not anymore, these kids are lucky if they get a full two months off. I figure sometime in the future they wont get a summer vacation at all.
Sort of a bummer for me too, I wanted to plan a camping trip to the coast in September. Maybe we still will. Everyone plays hookie from school at least once in there life. Who better to do it with than your mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment